We are excited to announce the launch of the very latest VIDA BOOK July-Sept 2016. This heralds the arrival of the 5th edition of this design guide that is passionately loved by the architectural and design community. Unquestionably our most exciting edition ever launched, it is packed full of new product designs, featured projects around New Zealand, Australia and globally and new initiatives being worked on at VidaSpace. Some of the most exciting things to look out for are:
- Launch of FirePlank Shou Sugi Ban Collection – arguably the most striking wood design ever brought to the New Zealand and Australian design community – view now
- Progress update on The VidaSpace Studio in Parnell – along with details of our current Pop-Up Showroom in downtown Auckland
- New VidaSpace Colour Index – for quickly finding colours and tones that your are looking for in your design
- Launch of MÖDEN Spruce Beams and Fins – beautiful Scandinavian solid Spruce in large dimensions – view now
- Featuring our new refined branding, and market statement – ‘redefining : interiors’
- Launch of our ‘Free Samples Shipped Globally‘ initiative – we will now ship samples of our unique products to architect and interior design clients globally at no charge!
Complimentary copies of this special edition will be sent to our architectural and interior design clients but if you would like to receive a copy, please order one online or view the Flip Book or free pdf download.
We welcome feedback from our clients on this edition and how we can further improve it for the next edition we are working on. Our mission is to make THE VIDA BOOK the most respected and innovative design guide from an industry supplier to the design community. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts and comments. Thanks!