VidaSpace Delivery Terms & Conditions & Returns Policy
Delivery Terms & Conditions
VidaSpace Delivery Service
VidaSpace strives to be the best in the business on all areas but especially when it comes to service. We stock the majority of the products featured on this site meaning orders can be dispatched promptly if required.
Stock may be reserved for up to three months (or even longer by prior arrangement) in order to guarantee delivery as and when required. For larger projects, warehouse space is available for storing and delivering your order in manageable consignments.
New Zealand Deliveries – Standard
All orders will incur a per pallet charge. Standard 1-2 day Service to metro areas only (Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Wellington, Christchurch). Anything outside these areas is priced on application.
New Zealand Deliveries – Special
All special deliveries are priced on application and will be an additional charge. This applies to examples below.
Special time deliveries
Saturday deliveries (where available)
Waiheke & Great Barrier Islands
Next day delivery service (where available)
Priced on application (POA). Please enquire with our team on 0800 119 388 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To assist us in providing you with a delivery that arrives when it is required, in original dispatch condition, please take a moment to consider the following points to ensure all areas are considered.
- Notice in advance for the future date you require product delivery to site – notify email@example.com
- Do you require your delivery at a specific time of day, or is a delivery during the day with a phone call approximately 1 hour prior suitable?
- Is there suitable safe, dry and level access for truck parking and unload?
- Who is your specific site contact for the delivery driver, if someone other than yourself will be receiving the delivery? Please provide their name, email, and phone number.
- Are there any restrictions on deliveries to your designated address?
- Vehicle load limits on streets where access is required?
- Restrictions on delivery times?
- Restrictions on truck access such as height, length or weight restrictions?
- For all deliveries it is the responsibility of the purchaser or the site contact to arrange for the unloading and handling of the materials. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the shipment beside the delivery vehicle and won’t assist with further handling of the shipment. Tail lift deliveries for pallets are included in the standard delivery service.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser or site contact to ensure all materials upon delivery are NOT left outside exposed to potential moisture elements.
- Deliveries outside these requirements can be arranged and priced on application
At VidaSpace we offer a comprehensive, free sample service.
Small samples, known as hand samples, are available free of charge for all of the VidaSpace products. Sample orders can be dispatched the same or following day and larger panels can be made available on request.
If you would like to ensure that your offices sample library is always perfectly pristine, we are happy to take charge, either in person or by liaising with a nominated member of your staff.
To Order Your Free Samples
To request your free samples add to your VidaBag online or to enquire about the sample library service call us on 0800 119 388 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all pricing is GST exclusive
The purpose of Returns Policy is to define the parameters surrounding customer requests for product returns and credit that may arise as a result of; Product Fault or Defects, Exchanges and Change of Mind, Bespoke Products, left over material due to overestimated product quantities ordered.
This Returns Policy applies to all customers of VidaSpace whom purpose products and accessories that are subsequently invoiced as a sale transaction under VidaSpace Limited.
Product Defect or Fault
VidaSpace guarantee the quality of its products, in the event a product fault or defect is identified a replacement, refund or credit is offered to our customers for a major failure under New Zealand Consumer Law.
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the product fails to be of acceptable quality and it does not constitute a major failure.
Please note that damage as a result of incorrect installation techniques cannot be compensated by VidaSpace. We recommend the maintenance and Installation guides provided upon the purchase of the goods are followed.
Change of Mind
If you change your mind VidaSpace will offer a 7-day Refund, Credit or Exchange period from initial order dispatch date. You will be required to complete the following steps for a Refund, Credit or Exchange below which are subject to the following conditions.
- A 20% Restocking fee for return handling as per terms of trade will apply to the total value of the product being returned.
- Return freight and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer, our return address is: VidaSpace Limited, 20 Roe Street, Levin 5571
- In the event the product or packaging is Damaged, Opened or Non-Resealable flooring packs or accessories returned will not be credited.
- Orders cannot be cancelled due to a change in mind for any products we don’t stock in New Zealand.
(Change of Mind Returns are expected to arrive at VidaSpace Distribution Centre within 10 business days from original dispatch date. After this period goods will be refused unload and returned to sender)
Steps for Returns
- A ‘RETURN OF GOODS FORM’ is required to be completed by the customer and returned to the VidaSpace ATTN: Operations Manager – Operations@vidaspace.co.nz
- For timely processing it is mandatory the form be completed accurately, accompanied by correspondence (photographs) within the 7-day period. Orders beyond this time frame will not be accepted due to unknown elements the product has been exposed to while on site.
- Your product return should be arranged to be freighted back to our distribution warehouse within 10 business days and inspected by the VidaSpace operations team. VidaSpace will issue a refund or credit note which will be applied to the replacement stock exchanged value to be dispatched. (Please note that a credit note will not be issued prior to the goods being received at our distribution warehouse.)
- In the event of an exchange – the balance in excess of the credit amount on the returned product will need to be paid by the customer
Returns on Excess Flooring
VidaSpace only accepts returns for full unopened cartons of excess product in its original packaging. We cannot accept returns for product that is a non-boxed product, or that has been opened, as we cannot guarantee what elements the product has been exposed to.
VidaSpace only accepts returns for products that are stocked here in New Zealand. We cannot accept returns for bespoke customised products or indent ordered products.
All returned products will be inspected to assess whether we will accept the return, as meeting our above stated terms. A full credit will be issued for all products accepted for return at the sale value, less a 20% restocking fee (for the handling of returned product) and freight costs associated with the return.
We strongly recommend the request for sales order quantities (m2) equates to the exact lay area required plus an allowance for wastage. Quantities on all orders to be confirmed by the client and/or contractor involved acting on their behalf.
Bespoke & Customised Products
Any Bespoke (customised special orders), indent products or accessories that been ordered to your specifications cannot be returned for a refund or credit as these products are customised to suit the specific project. It is a reasonable business expectation that the cost of customisation has been accepted by you/the client upon the order placement with VidaSpace.
VidaSpace are only able to accept returns for refund or credit on customised orders which are incorrectly manufactured or defective.
Goods Damaged in Transit
VidaSpace have positioned themselves as a market leader in Delivered in Full on Time (DIFOT) outcomes, exceeding industry standards. In the instance that your product arrives damaged please contact our Operations Team as soon as possible in order to have the damaged product returned to our distribution warehouse and replaced.
Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you in original packaging with accompanying accessories and instructions. They must be labelled so we can easily identify who we are receiving it from. If we cannot identify who the return is from, we won’t be able to proceed with a credit/replacement.
Refusing a Delivery
If you refuse your delivery after you have instructed VidaSpace to dispatch the order for any reason other than damage in transit or incorrect product supplied to site VidaSpace will refund your order value less the return freight costs plus a 20% handling and restocking fee.
Cancelled Orders (Prior to Dispatch Only)
We understand that due to unforeseen events customer circumstances can change and may require order cancellation prior to the VidaSpace product being dispatched.
- Orders <200m2 – Sale orders secured by the required deposit or full payment that are cancelled where VidaSpace are unable to provide an alternative flooring solution we will provide a full refund.
- Orders >201m2 – Sale Orders secured by the required deposit or full payment that are cancelled VidaSpace are entitled to retain the required deposit placement and refund the balance of any funds received.
- Customised Product (i.e. Nosing) cancellations will not be accepted once production has commenced.
- Special Orders are products not offered in the current VidaBook catalogues or alternatively large quantity orders placed for production with suppliers to fulfill large projects. Cancellations will not be accepted once production has commenced.
0800 119 388