VidaSpace Return Policy
The purpose of Returns Policy is to define the parameters surrounding customer requests for product returns and credit that may arise as a result of; Product Fault or Defects, Exchanges and Change of Mind, Bespoke Products, left over material due to overestimated product quantities ordered.
This Returns Policy applies to all customers of VidaSpace whom purpose timber flooring products and accessories that are subsequently invoiced as a sale transaction under VidaSpace Limited.
PRODUCT FAULT OR DEFECT
VidaSpace guarantee the quality of its products, in the event a product fault or defect is identified a replacement, refund or credit is offered to our customers for a major failure under New Zealand Consumer Law.
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the product fails to be of acceptable quality and it does not constitute a major failure.
Please note that damage as a result of incorrect installation techniques cannot be compensated by VidaSpace. We recommend the maintenance and Installation guides provided upon the purchase of the goods are followed.
Please Contact VidaSpace Technical Services for a ‘CUSTOMER SERVICES FORM’ if required. It is mandatory that the Service form is returned for our prompt attention to the matter accompanied by photographs. In absence of the required documentation we are not able to proceed with determining appropriate action on the claim.
CHANGE OF MIND
We want to ensure a VidaSpace Flooring solution is provided to all our customers. If you change your mind VidaSpace will offer a 7 day Refund, Credit or Exchange period from initial order dispatch date. You will be required to complete the following steps for a Refund, Credit or Exchange below which are subject to the following conditions.
- A 20% Restocking fee for return handling as per terms of trade will apply to the total value of the product being returned.
- Return freight and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer, our return address is: VidaSpace Limited, 20 Roe Street, Levin 5571
- In the event the product or packaging is Damaged, Opened or Non-Resealable flooring packs or accessories returned will not be credited.
(Change of Mind Returns are expected to arrive at VidaSpace Distribution Centre within 10 business days from original dispatch date. After this period goods will be refused unload and returned to sender)
STEPS FOR RETURNS
- A ‘RETURN OF GOODS FORM’ is required to be completed by the customer and returned to the VidaSpace ATTN: Operations Manager – email@example.com
- For timely processing it is mandatory the form be completed accurately, accompanied by correspondence (photographs) within the 7 day period. Orders beyond this time frame will not be accepted due to unknown elements the product has been exposed to while on site.
- Your product return should be arranged to be freighted back to our distribution warehouse within 10 business days and inspected by the VidaSpace operations team. VidaSpace will issue a refund or credit note which will be applied to the replacement stock exchanged value to be dispatched. (Please note that a credit note will not be issued prior to the goods being received at our distribution warehouse.)
- In the event of an exchange – the balance in excess of the credit amount on the returned product will need to be paid by the customer.
RETURNS ON EXCESS FLOORING
VidaSpace do not accept returns on surplus carton quantities left over or remaining from the completed project. We strongly recommend the request for sales order quantities (m2) equates to the exact flooring lay area required plus an allowance for wastage.
This policy area has been strengthened – As a valued VidaSpace customer would it be your preference to receive resale product that had unknowingly been exposed to outdoor weather elements such as moisture or various factors on a previous delivery to site consequently effecting the product? This is not a risk or experience we wish to provide our customers as we are committed to guaranteeing product quality while upholding th respected VidaSpace brand and reputation.
BESPOKE & CUSTOMISED PRODUCTS
Any Bespoke (Special Orders) or customised products or accessories that been ordered to your specifications cannot be returned for a refund or credit as these products are customised or ordered to suit the specific project. It is a reasonable business expectation that the cost of customisation has been accepted by you/the client upon the order placement with VidaSpace.
VidaSpace are only able to accept returns for refund or credit on customised orders which are incorrectly manufactured or defective.
GOODS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
VidaSpace have positioned themselves as a market leader in Delivered in Full on Time (DIFOT) outcomes, exceeding industry standards. In the instance that your product arrives damaged please contact out Operations Team as soon as possible in order to have the damaged product returned to our distribution warehouse and replaced. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you in original packaging with accompanying accessories and instructions.
REFUSING A DELIVERY
If you refuse your delivery after you have instructed VidaSpace to dispatch the order for any reason other than damage in transit or incorrect product supplied to site VidaSpace will refund your order value less the return freight costs plus a 20% handling and restocking fee.
CANCELLED ORDERS (Prior to Dispatch Only)
We understand that due to unforeseen events customer circumstances can change and may require order cancellation prior to the VidaSpace product being dispatched.
- Orders <200m2 – Sale orders secured by the required deposit or full payment that are canceled where VidaSpace are unable to provide an alternative flooring solution we will provide a full refund.
- Orders >201m2 – Sale Orders secured by the required deposit or full payment that are canceled VidaSpace are entitled to retain the required deposit placement and refund the balance of any funds received.
- Customised Product (ie Nosing) cancellations will not be excepted once production has commenced.
- Special Orders are products not offered in the VidaSpace Source Book or alternatively large quantity orders placed for production with suppliers to fulfill the large projects. Cancellations will not be accepted once production has commenced and will be dealt with accordingly.