Gold Leaf is a offering of European made, Solid French Oak flooring products – now available for designers and installers to experience the difference to traditionally supplied solid oak floors.
The products are sourced from a variety of mills with one thing in common: all can be relied upon to produce an excellent quality floor which requires minimal on-site sanding and are produced to the same exacting standards which set the bar for the initial Gold Leaf range.
Other key advantages as well as accuracy of machining include:
- Knot holes prefilled, sanded before delivery, saving labour onsite
- European Oak is known to be more stable over time than American Oak
- Added anti-cupping grooves on reverse of wide plank boards for improved stability
- Boards supplied to site with machined Tongue & Groove on all 4 sides
- Packaged in clean, easy to handle bundles for easy carrying and delivery to work sites
- Tumbled parquets and Oil prefinished solid planks are two products needing no further finishing once laid
We welcome opportunities to facilitate installers and designers trying out the Gold Leaf range so you can experience the difference for yourself. For samples and to discuss your project contact us.